Access to service
Our service is free and confidential to residents of Buckinghamshire aged 18 and over affected by drugs or alcohol use.
Are you or someone you know affected by drug use and would like some information, advice or a referral into the service then select and complete a referral form or contact us on 0300 772 9672.
One Recovery Bucks have recovery teams based in hubs and satellite services across Buckinghamshire. We offer our services from recovery hubs in High Wycombe and Aylesbury with secondary hubs in Buckingham, Burnham and Chesham. We’re also planning to offer services from a number of other satellite sites across the county and will keep you informed as they come online.
Our recovery teams include recovery workers, nurses, doctors, recovery champions, recovery mentors, community connectors and administrators.
One Recovery Bucks encourages and supports those that use the service to take a holistic approach to their treatment by identifying and addressing wider health and wellbeing issues.
We offer a range of treatment services centered around high quality psychosocial interventions for anyone experiencing difficulties with drugs.
We ensure we meet their needs by providing high quality interventions in a timely manner pitched at the right level for each individual experiencing difficulties with drugs.
What we offer
Our recovery hubs provide the following:
- Advice and information
- Assertive out-reach
- Structured one-to-one support
- Group support
- Group work
- Access to medical support, including detoxification and replacement therapies
- Access to health and wellbeing
- Access to inpatient and residential services
- Support to achieve abstinence
- Support to reduce the harm associated with drug use
- Relapse prevention and management
- Peer support opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Access to mutual aid
- Family and support
- Naloxone training
- Needle supply programmes (Needle exchange)
- Access to Blood borne virus (BBV) screening
- Breaking free online – this is an online guided self-help toolkit find out more here
We recognise and support the important role mutual aid may have in an individual’s recovery journey and work with partner agencies to ensure there is as much variety of options available as possible. One Recovery Bucks hosts 12-step programmes and fellowships. To find out more about our opening times please see our timetable area here.
For further information about Narcotics Anonymous speak to one of our recovery workers or visit their website.